Saturday 27 July 2013

When someone asking me who am i? In primary and secondary, i will answer them i am a boy who study at primary or secondary school or what our hobby is? Now, i am university students which i cannot simply answer this type of question easily which means just just said the answer above. So, when someone asking this type of question ,i will felt nervous and my mind will blank which do not what to say. I had experience during orientation in UTAR which other asking me to introduce myself and i just realize that even our self also do not fully aware our own personality, behavior ,though and attitude.This is because we always change our personally when we adopt to different environment or person.I will always lost myself which i easy get influence by other for example when i met a new friends and i will easily learn their action and their way to talk. I am person which good temper that always forgive people.But sometimes i will become emotional and did not want to talk anymore.
Now i am University student which studying the course that i chosen and like this course which is graphic design and multimedia. I like to design, and my drawing skills is not good enough. Design does not means the drawing skills need to be professional. For me, Ideas or creativity is important than drawing skills. I am doing what i like now which i can express or create what i wan to create by using computer like Photoshop and illustration. In future i hope i can works in design field and create more things which is more creativity. This is me which can introduced and i am still on the way to reach my target which is good graphic designer.


No comments:

Post a Comment